Family Immigration

Family Immigration Lawyers Glasgow

Do you have a family member who wishes to make an application to visit the UK for a short period of less than 6 months?
We can assist you in sponsoring someone to visit you in the UK. This will include, completing visa application forms and advising of the accommodation and financial requirements of the Immigration Rules in relation to such applications. We can also provide advice on your options if a family member has been refused a visitor visa.

Family Immigration Lawyers in Glasgow, Scotland

Whatever you circumstance, our team of immigration solicitors in Scotland can help you get the best possible outcome. Call us today on 0141 221 7788 or complete our online contact form

Heading photo

Partner & Spouse Immigration Solicitors Glasgow

You can apply to bring your spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner, or fiancé to the UK if you are a British citizen or as a settled person in the UK. You may also be able to apply if your spouse or partner is already in the United Kingdom. You will have to meet certain requirements including minimum income requirement and English language requirement. If your application is successful, you’ll be allowed to stay in the UK for at least 2.5 years. If you wish to bring your fiancé to the UK, then you will have to marry your fiancé within 6 months of arriving in the UK and then apply as a spouse. 

Does your husband or wife live abroad?

We provide full Spouse Visa support for you and your loved ones, to help prepare an application for entry clearance for them to join you in the UK. This will include completion of necessary visa application forms and advising you of the evidence required and of the minimum income or adequate maintenance requirements of the Immigration Rules and prepare detailed human rights applications on your behalf.

Fiancé Visas

If you wish to marry your partner in the UK, you may be required to apply for a visa before coming to the UK. This must be done from outside of the UK before you can register to marry.
If you are currently living in the UK on a difference visa, you may be eligible to switch to a family/fiancé(e) visa to stay with your spouse or partner. You may also be eligible to apply to stay on the basis of your private life if you have already been residing in the UK for several years.

Heading photo

Child Immigration Lawyers Glasgow

You can apply to join one of your parents in the UK if they have Leave to Remain or Indefinite Leave to Remain. You will need to be under 18 years old and show that can be financially supported.

We understand how important it is to be reunited with your child. We can help you throughout the application process in bringing your child to the UK.

Heading photo

Parent Immigration Lawyers Glasgow

Adult Dependant Relative Immigration

You can apply to come to the UK to be cared for by a relative if you are outside of the UK. The family member must be living in the permanently in the UK and looking after your long-term care. You will need to show that the long-term care to do everyday personal tasks and the care is not available in the country you live in. 

Parent Immigration

If you are under the age of 18 years old and a British Citizen or settled in the UK, then you can apply to bring your parent to the UK. You must show that the parent in question has sole parental responsibility. 

Contact our Family Immigration Solicitors in Glasgow, Scotland today

We understand that this can be a complex area of the law. We can help you get the best possible outcome for your family. Call our family immigration lawyers today on 0141 221 7788 or complete our online form for advice. 


Contact Katani & CoImmigration & Asylum Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland

Call us on 0141 221 7788 or if you would rather send us a written enquiry, please use our form.

Get in touch

Thank you!

We will contact you shortly.

Can't send form.

Please try again later.